“…bring the same architectural concepts and intellectual property that has made us a leader in the Magento/SAP B2B eCommerce space to SAP clients who want, but can’t afford, to implement hybris.”
Today, in conjunction with DSS Partners, Corevist is delivering on that promise.
They’ve announced the immediate availability of a hybris extension that transforms the “hybris Commerce Accelerator for B2B” from merely a toolkit waiting to be integrated to SAP to a fully functioning, real time integrated, multichannel ecommerce platform.
SAP hybris B2B eCommerce integration with Corevist:
With the availability of the their hybris extension, in addition to providing your B2B customers with hybris’ consumer like shopping experience, you’ll be able to provide them with all of the following SAP based capabilities as well:
- Real time inventory checking
- Contract pricing
- Real time credit checking
- Real time order placement with 100% support of all SAP business rules
- Real time order tracking
- Visibility and reporting for ALL orders and invoices regardless of whether they were placed via the web channel or phone/fax/email or EDI.
- Support for any SAP Order types (Standard, Sample, Quotes, Returns etc.)
- Support for all role types with appropriate security – (Customer, Customer Purchasing Mgr, Customer Finance Mgr, Customer Admin, Salesperson, CSR etc.)
What’s critical to understanding the Corevist integration approach is that, unlike with the hybris Datahub approach, all of the aforementioned capabilities are realized WITHOUT REPLICATING AND SYNCHRONIZING any business data and SAP configuration rules across the hybris and SAP platforms. hybris owns all of the Product information and SAP owns all of the Order Management rules and website users access each in real time as they traverse through their website experience. We integrate the two platforms not at the data level but at the business process level…namely, the shopping cart management, checkout process and customer service interactions level.
Here is a short slideshow that gives you a quick peek as to what the integration looks like and what it can accomplish for you. For a more detailed discussion, drop Sam and the Corevist team a line and schedule a conversation.